We primarily represent business owners in employment and business matters.
However, we also advise and represent individual employees in the following types of matters:
- Review and negotiating employment agreements, offer letters, and compensation packages (commission plans, stock options, buy-sell agreements between business owners)
- Review and analysis of non-competition, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements
- Review of severance agreements
- Refusal to pay wages earned or owing
- Leaving existing businesses/professional practices
- Starting your own business